Your Next MINI Cooper Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
When it comes to budget, used and certified pre-owned models differ. Typically, if you want a like-new model that’s held to manufacturer standards, a certified pre-owned MINI Cooper is a great option. If you’re looking for a more affordable used car, then a model from our used inventory — especially our used MINI Coopers, with a vehicle price under $20k — would be a smart buy, especially if you’re considering low monthly payments as your preferred method of financing. These are often less expensive than the CPO models. A certified pre-owned MINI Cooper is a great option if you want a newer model.
What makes a MINI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle?
Your next MINI Cooper was designed to be certified* from the start, with a thorough inspection by trained MINI technicians, the reassurance of 24/7 Roadside Assistance, and the comprehensive MINI CPO Limited Warranty. This is what sets our MINI Certified Pre-Owned Program in a class apart from other pre-owned vehicles. And impeccable MINI design, legendary handling, and incomparable driving fun, of course.
- Less than 5 years old. Although every MINI is young at heart, a Certified Pre-Owned MINI is actually still young.
- Less than 60,000 miles. Low mileage means plenty of serious adventures still to come.
- Genuine MINI parts. Any parts used to repair or service MINI CPO vehicles are the real deal—100% MINI.
- MINI Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. MINI Certified Pre-Owned Protection Plan is up to 6-year/unlimited mile warranty from original in-service date.
- Roadside Assistance Plan. On the off chance of a breakdown, Roadside Assistance will come to you and help you get back on your way ASAP—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Roadside Assistance is good for the length of your protection plan.
- Rigorously Inspected. MINI trained technicians inspect and certify every MINI CPO candidate.
Why Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle for Your San Diego Commute?
Buying a CPO MINI is a great way to get behind the wheel for less without compromising on any features. Still comparing used vs. certified pre-owned vehicles, of even looking for a new MINI for sale? Here are a few perks of opting for a CPO model:
- Current owner most likely traded it in for a newer model.
- MINI owners take meticulous care of their vehicles.
- Only MINI vehicles in the best condition qualify for MINI’s CPO program
- You can access new technology without paying for a new vehicle
- Certain repairs are often covered during your warranty
- CPO models often offer low-interest financing options
- With the Countryman PHEV, there are multiple fuel type options.
- Available Certified Pre-Owned MINI Protection Plan
If you have any further questions about upgrading with a certified pre-owned vehicle, don’t hesitate to contact a MINI of Escondido customer service rep! Our friendly sales staff will help you determine which certified pre-owned MINI best suits your driving needs, get you financing with the lowest monthly payments possible, and if you drive off the lot this weekend, we will give you an additional $250 off your vehicle price just for reading this article. All you need to do is contact the dealer for details or drive in today!
* Certified Pre-Owned MINI warranty terms: The MINI Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty provides specific coverage against defects in materials and workmanship; the plan is not a Maintenance Program or an extension of the original 4-year/50,000 mile MINI New Passenger Car Limited Warranty. There are various items that are not covered by these warranties. For MINI Certified Pre-Owned vehicles retailed on or after April 1, 2014, the MINI Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is not transferable except within the MINI authorized dealer network or subject to the following condition: Private to private consumer transaction, see Limited Warranty Transfer Application.